Volunteers are crucial in making the event safe and fun for everyone. We are looking for volunteers to help with race start, finish, and aid stations. We have a number of different positions open, and will do our best to match you to your area of interest.
Volunteer for at least 6 hours and receive a 50% discount in the following year’s Lake Sammamish Half Marathon.
We know these races can’t happen without the efforts of Volunteers. It’s a great way to support the race, pay it forward (or back), or support friends and loved ones who are out there running!
If you or friends and family are interested in helping out, please give us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a list of some of our volunteer positions:
- Race Start at Redmond Town Center: Runner check-in and distributing shirts.
- Race Finish at Lake Sammamish State Park: Finish line duties, handing out medals.
- Aid Stations: Distributing water and food at aid stations.
- Race Photographer: Taking pictures of runners at various points on the trail.
- Traffic Coordinator: Directing traffic at road junctions to ensure racer safety.