Volunteers are crucial in making the event safe and fun for everyone. We are looking for volunteers to help with race start, finish and aid stations. We have a number of different positions open, and will do our best to match volunteers to their area of interest.
Remember, these races can't happen without the efforts of Volunteers. It's a great way to support the race series, pay it forward (or back) or support friends and loved ones who are out there running!
Here's a list of volunteer positions:
- Race Start at Marymoor Park: Runner check-in and distributing shirts.
- Race Finish at Lake Sammamish State Park: Finish line duties, handing out medals.
- Aid Stations: Distributing water and food at aid stations.
- Race Photographer: Taking pictures of runners at various points on the trail.
- Traffic Coordinator: Directing traffic at road junctions to ensure racer safety.